Game Night Fall 2013 - October 19th!

Open forum to all gaming discussions

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

Sydric
toonie
toonie

Game Night Fall 2013 - October 19th!

Postby Sydric » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:27 am

Hey everyone! The next Game Night happening is going to be SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19th.

Once again we will put together a great event with prizes, games, and amazing food.

Current hilights include:

* Zelda: Four Swords with multi-player via Game Boy Advances
* 8-player Mario Kart with 4 Game Cubes LAN'ed together
* The WORST video game console ever? You'll have to come and give this one a whirl
* Atari Jaguar
* OUYA with Towerfall 4-player madness!

And so much more!

If you have never been before (and even if you have) you should also check out this promotional video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bodCeW8pD5w

Feel free just to show up or you can RSVP on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/584491884941515

At the time of this post we are at 99 RSVP's - so lots of people and lots of fun!
The Personal Computer Museum
Brantford, ON - Free Admission
www.pcmuseum.ca

Sydric
toonie
toonie

Postby Sydric » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Just a little over 10 days to go - we just got a MAJOR sponsor on board so you know it's going to be a great time!!! Hope many of you can make it out, you will have an awesome time!

www.pcmuseum.ca

Davester
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Davester » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Damn!
My wife just informed me that guests are coming over Saturday night for a campfire.
I was really looking forward to Gamenight!
(Lets hope for a huge rain storm on Saturday...)

So... for anyone that hasn't gone to a Gamenight before, here's your chance to go without me hogging the Vectrex, pinball, Virtual Boy, etc.

Davester.
Pins: Funhouse
Race Drivin', Winding Heat, MAME, Touchmaster, Seeburg SPS2, Rockola 494, AMI Rowe Laserstar, Parking Meters, Payphone... if it takes coins, I want it!
Even those funny coin op machines in the ladies room...

Sydric
toonie
toonie

Postby Sydric » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 am

OK folks it's almost here! Amazing stuff happening tomorrow (Saturday) at Game Night:

Prizes from UbiSoft, Microplay, KW Vintage, Super 1UP Games, PlayStation Canada.

Crazy fun stuff like 8 player Mario Kart (4 Cubes LAN'ed), 4-player Gauntlet on the GENESIS, 4 Player Zelda Four Sword Adventures (with 4 attached GBA's - experience DUAL SCREEN gaming LONG before the Wii U), 4 player co-op with Rayman Legends on Wii U, 4 Player Towerfall on OUYA, 4 Player old-school Quake death matches, fighting games, pinball, arcade, Jaguar, SNES, NES, Intellivision, and so much more!

EXPERIENCE THE CANADIAN PREMIERE trailer of the NES CLUB and MEET its star, Jay Bartlett! A producer of the film will also be there.

Stromboli's Pizza, gluten free pizza, desserts, shrimp, devilled eggs, meatballs, and much much more!

www.pcmuseum.ca

Return to “Anything Gaming Goes”