Retro gaming Finds.

Open forum to all gaming discussions

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

Law212
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Retro gaming Finds.

Postby Law212 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:44 am

I've been doing some retro gaming hunting lately, lots of older PC titles as well as older console games like Genesis and SNES , NES.
I am not proud to say that I picked up a copy of Shaq-Fu yesterday.

Though I had to have it for nostalgia reasons.

I also picked up RC Pro Am which i loved back in the day. I also grabbed Crimson Skies for XBOX , PGA Tour Golf 96 for genesis, feary tale adventure for genesis and World at war for PC. Maybe ill post the stuff I've recently picked up over the past month or so. and then keep going as i do more.

Law212
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: Retro gaming Finds.

Postby Law212 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Havent gone looking for older games in a while because I have been busy with my other hobby of collecting 3D movies, but I went a few times recently and almost bought contra for NES but it was 40 bucks so I passed on it.

I did get a few PC games such as Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection. Which is great . It was 3 dollars, the Key works, and it has ll CnC games up to CnC 4. This collection is great and also came with a CD with 20 songs as well as some picture.

I also grabbed this Tomb Raider collectors edition , which I think has the wrong game case, and is missing the music CD but it has the figure and all the accessories in perfect shape, a picture and artbook, as well as some patches and a map and of course the tin.

I picked up some various games like Catwoman, WCW Nitro, Cars, Star Wars Monopoly, Need for Speed Underground , and hitman Blood Money. NFS underground came with a V3 advanced FX Dale Earnhardt Jr steering wheel I bought for a few dollars. Which isn't pictured.

I got the R2 for Xmas and I bought the BB8 from Toys R Us on sale

Lastly, while I did get a set for PS1, but it was missing GTA 2, I managed to get a GTA collectors set for PC and it has all the discs in it.

Return to “Anything Gaming Goes”