FREE Full Game and DLC codes!

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

FREE Full Game and DLC codes!

Postby LoganN64 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:43 pm

I will update THIS post with any new codes I get!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

HOW TO GET THE CODES: You can post in this forum OR private message me.

One code per person, per day.

Keep in mind all the download sizes are approximations you may require more or less depending on the game and any potential updates.

================================================================================================================
XBOX 360 / XBOX ONE CODES:

-1 CODES: Alan Wake + The Signal & The Writer (Expansions MAY Require you to Download them Separately)- XBOX360 & XBONE (one code applies to both systems) 8GB Download

-6 CODE: Gears Of War 1 Standard Edition - XBOX360 & XBONE (one code applies to both systems) 7GB Download.

-4 CODE: Gears Of War 2 Standard Edition - XBOX360 & XBONE - 7GB Download

-4 CODE: Gears Of War 3 Standard Edition - XBOX360 & XBONE - 7GB Download

-5 CODE: Gears Of War: Judgement -XBOX36 & XBONE - 8GB Download

-1 CODE: Sunset Overdrive DAY ONE items - XBONE ('Fizzie' Costume, 'Nothing But Hits' Gun, and 'Hardcore Hammer' Melee Weapon) ***MUST HAVE SUNSET OVERDRIVE TO USE***

-0 CODE: Dark Souls 1 Standard Edition - XBOX360 & XBONE - 4GB Download.

-1 CODE: Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 - XBOX360 & XBONE(?) - 7GB Download.

-0 CODE: Dishonored Definitive Edition - XBONE - 30GB Download.

PLAYSTATION 4 / PLAYSTATION 3 / PLAYSTATION VITA:

-1 CODES: Starhawk: "Limited Edition" Bonus Voucher - PS3, PSP and PS VITA (Contains: "PS1 Classic; Warhawk" FULL GAME, Huxley Ardin and Shade Warrior MP skins, 2 Co-op maps, PS3 Theme, Official Sound Track download) 100MB Download

-1 CODES: God Of War Origins - PS3 (Remote play on PSP and PS VITA) (Contains Chains of Olympus and Ghost Of Sparta) 20GB Download

-0 CODE: Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty - PS3 - 2.5GB Download

-0 CODE: HELLDIVERS SUPER EARTH EDITION - PS3 & PS VITA (Contains 11 Bonus DLC Weapons/Skins) 8GB Download.

-0 CODE: Dishonored Definitive Edition - PS4 - 30GB Download.

-0 CODE: Twisted Metal Black - PS3 - 5GB Download.

-0 CODE: Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 - PS3 - 7GB Download.

-0 CODE: Infamous Festival Of Blood - PS3 - 8GB Download.

-1 CODE: Watchdogs 2 - PS4 (Zodiac Killer DLC pack) 0.002GB Download

================================================================================================================

I will do my best to restock codes if anyone requests them.
Last edited by LoganN64 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am, edited 29 times in total.

CanadianRyGuy
loonie
loonie

Re: Free DLC code of Gears of War 1!!!

Postby CanadianRyGuy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:40 am

I'll take it!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:34 am

Sorry for the delay, life has been crazy, check your PM for the code and enjoy!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:37 am

Just an update: Gears of War DLC code #1 is gone, one more left! Hurry before its gone!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Good news! I have just foind another spare Gears of War DLC code! So as of this post there are 2 more still up for grabs! FREE FULL GAMES!!

Farm Boy

Postby Farm Boy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi I'll take one.
Thanks in advance I appreciate it.

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:43 pm

OK Farm Boy, your code is in your private message tab!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:44 pm

So, the tally is now 1 Game code remaining! remember; this is valid for both the XBOX360 and XBONE!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Re: Free DLC codes!

Postby LoganN64 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Yes, in case you were wondering: Yes this was the 'FREE Gears Of War DLC code thread, BUT i am expanding my operation to include OTHER games that i have spare DLC codes for!

AS ALWAYS: One DLC code per person, per game, per family, per household, per visit, per purchase, etc. (meaning; do not ask for 2 codes for the same game! if you want a code for 'Game A' and a code for 'Game B' that is OK, but no multiple codes for a single game.)
ALSO: Do NOT try to sell these codes, I got them for FREE, and it stands to reason that the individual the gets the code(s) should get them for FREE.

I feel like a kind of Robin hood... for video games! Take what you want, but want what you take!

So without further adieu, here are a few DLC codes I dug up from various places!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3 CODES: Alan Wake + The Signal & The Writer (Expansions MAY Require you to Download them Separately)- XBOX360 & XBONE (one code applies to both systems) 8GB Download

-1 CODE: Gears Of War 1 Standard Edition - XBOX360 & XBONE (one code applies to both systems) 7GB Download.

-1 CODE: Sunset Overdrive DAY ONE items ('Fizzie' Costume, 'Nothing But Hits' Gun, and 'Hardcore Hammer' Melee Weapon) ***MUST HAVE SUNSET OVERDRIVE TO USE***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get your hands on these codes, simply post a request here, in this thread, OR, Private Message me with a request, and I will Private Message you the code! Please note some codes may have been redeemed already, I will be more than happy to send a replacement IF it is available.

And one more time for clarity on the rules: Do NOT try and sell these codes, they were obtained for FREE and shall be distributed for FREE!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Re: Free DLC codes!

Postby LoganN64 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Got some new codes today! updated list is here:

Keep in mind all the download sizes are approximations you may require more or less depending

-6 CODES: Alan Wake + The Signal & The Writer (Expansions MAY Require you to Download them Separately)- XBOX360 & XBONE (one code applies to both systems) 8GB Download

-1 CODE: Gears Of War 1 Standard Edition - XBOX360 & XBONE (one code applies to both systems) 7GB Download.

-1 CODE: Sunset Overdrive DAY ONE items - XBONE ('Fizzie' Costume, 'Nothing But Hits' Gun, and 'Hardcore Hammer' Melee Weapon) ***MUST HAVE SUNSET OVERDRIVE TO USE***

-2 CODES: Starhawk: "Limited Edition" Bonus Voucher - PS3, PSP or PS VITA (Contains: "PS1 Classic; Warhawk" FULL GAME, Huxley Ardin and Shade Warrior MP skins, 2 Co-op maps, PS3 Theme, Official Sound Track download) 100MB Download

-2 CODES: God Of War Origins - PS3 (Remote play on PSP and PS VITA) (Contains Chains of Olympus and Ghost Of Sparta) 20GB Download

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Re: FREE Full Game and DLC codes! Updated Sept, 30, 2016.

Postby LoganN64 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:06 pm

I am posting to say that I will now be updating the FIRST POST (on Page 1) with new codes, just to keep things cleaner here, but I will put new postings here with any items of interest.

Speaking of which:

ITEMS OF INTEREST!

I MAY be getting codes for:

- HELLDIVERS - PS3/PS Vita Download

- Dark Souls 1: Standard Editon - XBOX360/XBONE

ken_cinder
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: FREE Full Game and DLC codes! Updated Sept, 30, 2016.

Postby ken_cinder » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:36 pm

I'll take Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty please. Appears it's the only one I don't have, and being it doesn't seem to come on disc would explain why.

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Re: FREE Full Game and DLC codes! Updated Oct, 3, 2016.

Postby LoganN64 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Hi JCalder, I see that you still havent checked your PM folder. Please do so soon, or I will re-post the codes for the games that you asked for! I know you are probably busy, but there is no point in locking up codes that wont be used!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Re: FREE Full Game and DLC codes! Updated Oct, 3, 2016.

Postby LoganN64 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:18 pm

So if you are wondering, i got a code for Dark Souls 1 for XBOX360/XBONE! sadly only one, but its something!

Also i may be getting one or 2 codes for Mighty No.9 for PS3/Vita in the next few days!

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Re: FREE Full Game and DLC codes! Updated Oct, 9, 2016.

Postby LoganN64 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:36 am

Re-released a codes for Gears of War 1 and Alan Wake due to the previous member not redeeming the codes for over a week.

Return to “The Swap Shop”