FS: Star Wars Episode 1 Racer Deluxe Arcade Machine (as is)

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

ravenlo
timbit
timbit

FS: Star Wars Episode 1 Racer Deluxe Arcade Machine (as is)

Postby ravenlo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 am

UPDATE: Sold
Also posted in the Coin-Op forum)
Hey guys,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here. Unfortunately, I will be selling my Star Wars pod racer arcade machine. I’ve had this machine for about 12 years, but as I won’t be able to bring it out of my parents’ garage any time soon, it’s time to say goodbye to it. I wanted to list it here instead of the “wild west” of Kijiji, as this board has been good to me when I was just starting to get into coin ops back in 2003.

The cabinet is in mediocre shape. The projection screen has significant burn-in. The game uses the Sega Hikari arcade system. Everything was working fine previously, but when I attempted to plug it in and take pictures, I’ve run into an issue where the image is not displaying on the projection screen (the screen turns on and displays a “No signal” message.) The game does turn on, the sound works, and the controls work, but I can’t get an image to display - not sure if one of the molex connectors from the chair isn’t getting a good connection, but I’m hoping it’s an easy solution.

SOLD. The game is located in Keswick (north of Newmarket.) If you would be interested, just let me know one day beforehand so I can be there, as I no longer live there. It is a huge machine, but thankfully it comes apart in 3 pieces and has wheels (the screen, the control panel, and the chair.) You can see pictures at https://ibb.co/album/mYeY3v - thanks!
Last edited by ravenlo on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OTTOgd
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: FS: Star Wars Episode 1 Racer Deluxe Arcade Machine (as is)

Postby OTTOgd » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:14 pm

It's not the size that counts, but how you use it.... 8)

Return to “The Swap Shop”