Update: Arcade Collection - sold

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

Bertfloyd

Update: Arcade Collection - sold

Postby Bertfloyd » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:22 pm

Hi folks, I collected a pile of stuff in the 90's, loved repairing and rebuilding arcade video games. Then I had kids and life got busy. I'm moving in a few weeks and figured it's easier to sell than move everything again. I have a Mario Brother's machine that is working, Centipede, Asteroids Deluxe and Defender machines that are complete but aren't operational any more. I think the ROMs will need to be flashed. I've got a Top Speed pinball that is 95% working, just needs a contact cleaned somewhere in there. I have over 120 PCBs in unknown condition, a 13" B/W XY monitor, a 19" Colour XY (G03) monitor, a bunch of marquees and operation manuals for some games as well. I don't want someone to strip the cabinets for MAME machines, so I've come to this forum to try and find someone who will get things working and really enjoy them as much as I did. I'd like to sell everything, so not interested in parting things out. I've gone through everything, so have a full list as well as pictures of everything. Private message me if you're interested and I'll send you a link where you can look through the full list and pics.

Everything is located in London Ontario. You'll need to bring some strong friends to get the machines out of the basement!

Thanks,
Bert

Bertfloyd

Re: Update: Arcade Collection - sold

Postby Bertfloyd » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:46 pm

Thanks for the interest. All items sold.

Return to “The Swap Shop”