"New Game" Marquees

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

mortron
timbit
timbit

"New Game" Marquees

Postby mortron » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:01 am

Curious who has some pics of (what i think are) cool "new game" or operator marquees or whatever ya call em... like the one in the pic... they don't seem to be available new and don't seem to see many high res ones for printing but kind of want one :roll:

hell_rod

Re: RE: "New Game" Marquees

Postby hell_rod » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:20 am

mortron wrote:Curious who has some pics of (what i think are) cool "new game" or operator marquees or whatever ya call em... like the one in the pic... they don't seem to be available new and don't seem to see many high res ones for printing but kind of want one :roll:

Can't get much more generic than this. Image

aerostarz
stubby
stubby

Re: "New Game" Marquees

Postby aerostarz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:49 am

I have some generic ones that you place your games name in the middle. Will bring to the swap meet.
Pins: Popeye, JD, DM, STTNG, TZ, WOZ, RS.. just need IJ
Vids: Asteroids Deluxe,Tron,Battle Zone,Neo Geo 4,Centipede,Fix it Felix, SF 2,Space Duel,Major Havoc,World Class Bowling Deluxe,Radikal Biker,Golden Tee,Sega Super GT,Rampage,Cosmic Avengers

mortron
timbit
timbit

Re: "New Game" Marquees

Postby mortron » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:11 pm

aerostarz wrote:I have some generic ones that you place your games name in the middle. Will bring to the swap meet.

Gah! I work too much right now to have that kind of fun :( I am working on a cab now that needs some art and was kicking the idea of a "New Game" theme :mrgreen:

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”